We are pulling out all the stops for this year’s Blue Ridge Pride Festival and Welcoming WNC Procession. Interest is at an all-time high. However, our first priority is community safety. We are
What we are doing …
- Monitoring COVID developments closely, especially news related to similar events
- Working with county and city officials, other local festivals and healthcare experts.
- Reducing exhibitor capacity to increase spacing.
- Supplying masks and nitrile gloves for volunteers and contract workers.
- Supplying sanitizing stations for everyone.
- Recruiting community safety volunteers.
What You Can Do
- VAX UP. If you’ve waited for more evidence, wait no longer. It’s here.
- WEAR A MASK. Think of it as the new tie, tattoo or corsage – only heck of a lot cheaper and more practical.
- COME GREEN. Bring a tote bag and water bottle. Our planet is showing signs of stress. Maybe if we were a little bit more gentle …
- JOIN US! You make the festival and the procession. Please sign up to walk in the procession and/ or to volunteer. Follow these links: