Public Transit (Bus)
- Asheville Rides Transit (ART) Transit Map: Front | Back
- When is the next bus?
- Bringing Bicycles on Busses: Asheville Rides Transit (ART) buses are equipped with bicycle racks to hold from two to three bicycles. If the racks are full, two additional bicycles are allowed inside the bus, depending on passenger and wheelchair loads. Only single-rider, two-wheel bicycles are permitted.
- Bicycle Racks and Lockers: Asheville has bicycle racks throughout the city. Bikes may not be locked to parking meters, signs, or doors. There are also bicycle lockers available for $10 / month at several city parking garages.
- Greenway Map
Local Ground Transportation Providers
- Directory of Local taxi, car service, shared ride, and shuttle services.
- Shared Ride Apps: Uber, Lyft, and AVL Taxi
- City Parking Garages & Lots|
- Parkopedia: Parking search tool. The two largest parking lot operators offer interactive maps as well: The Car Park (McLaurin) and Preferred Parking
- McLaurin Parking Lots: McLaurin is the largest parking lot operator in Asheville. Use this interactive map to look up options and rates.
Getting to and From Asheville
- Explore Asheville: Getting to Asheville Transportation Guide
- Bus: Greyhound and Trailways: Online | Phone: (828) 849-8966
- Air: Airlines and cities servicing Asheville
Local Tour Operators