- Navigate to: https://www.ncosfm.gov/licensing-cert/pyrotechnics/classes-pyrotechnic-license-fusing-crowd-manager
- Click “Register for crowd manager training.”
- Enter your information. Be sure to click “Crowd Management” under Course Select.
- You will receive an email indicating that you have registered. Save this email. If you can’t complete the full two-part course in one sitting, you will use the link in the email to resume the course.
View the Course
- Part 1: Introduction and Historical Incidents (15:25 min). Review the slides, following the prompts. When done, return to the main screen.
- The box for part 1 should be checked, allowing you to move to part 2.
- Part 2: Management (26:37 min). Review the slides, following the prompts. When done, return to the main screen.
- Reference: Slides from Training
Take the Quiz
- Click “Take the quiz for Management”. Once you’ve answered the 9-question quiz, click “finish attempt.” If you’re satisfied with your answers, click “submit all and finish.” You can also return to the quiz if you want to review your answers. On the pop-up confirmation box, click submit.
- You’ll receive your quiz results. At the bottom of the screen, click “finish review.” If you did not pass the quiz, you can re-attempt from this screen. You can only take the quiz twice.
- If you’re ready to move on, click “next activity, staff support (slides).”
- On the next page, click “Click CS3234 Crowd Manager Support Staff slides.pdf link to view the file.” This is a review of the slides. OR, you can choose to go ahead and take the Support Staff Quiz, this quiz is also based on the Management slides.
- After taking the 20-question quiz, click “finish attempt.” If you’re satisfied with your answers, click “submit all and finish.” You can also return to the quiz if you want to review your answers. On the pop-up confirmation box, click submit.
- Once you’ve passed the quiz, click “finish review” at the bottom of the page.
Download Certificate & Submit to Blue Ridge Pride
- After passing both quizzes, you will receive an email. Be sure to save this email, in case you need to locate your certificate later.
- Click on the download link in the email. We suggest you save it with this filename: “Crowd Mgmt – YOUR NAME – YYYY MMDD”
- Go to our Certification Upload Page. Add your name and upload your file.