Post this list to your refrigerator magnet.
- Mental Health Advent Health – Hendersonville 828-681-2282 www.adventhealth.com/hospital/ adventhealth-hendersonville Behavioral health concerns, including depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and psychosis.
- All Souls Counseling Center 828-259-3369 www.allsoulscounseling.com Licensed therapists for uninsured and underinsured individuals.
- CarePartners Health Services Bereavement Department 828-251-0126 | www.missionhealth.org Grief counseling and bereavement education and support groups.
- Catholic Charities WNC (Asheville) 828-255-0146 | www.ccdoc.org/en Counseling on a sliding-fee basis available in English and Spanish.
- Jewish Family Services of WNC (JFS) 828-253-2900 | www.jfswnc.org Mental Health Counseling Services to all ages by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). *Ask about insurance coverage.
- Mission Hospitals 828-213-4422 | www.missionhealth.org Copestone (in-patient treatment).
- Vaya Health 828-225-2785 | www.vayahealth.com Vaya Health does not provide treatment services to members directly. Instead, we ensure those who need treatment receive the right care, in the right amount, at the right time. These services are delivered by a network of high-quality providers who contract with Vaya Health.
- WNC Community Health Services Minnie Jones Health Clinic 828-285-0622 | www.wncchs.org Community health clinic providing no or low cost mental health and health services.