From top to bottom, Blue Ridge Pride is run by volunteers. Awesome volunteers. Lots of volunteers. And we’ve got just the role for you. We have something for every interest and availability: Manage or work an event. Run or support a project. Advocate and educate. Support our virtual center and social media. Write articles. Create videos and graphics. Work with community partners and allies. Conduct interviews. Provide administrative support. We could sure use your help.
Events & Short-Term Projects
If you want to work for just a few hours at one of our events or for a short-term project, use our sign-up sheet. No interview is involved. Just sign up and show up! We’d love to see you.
Join one of our program, project or event teams. Help us to run the organization. We need people to work with our community, run our events and projects, and support our
Not Sure What Your Want to Do?
If you would like to talk to us about opportunities and to be on our volunteer contact list, let us know your interests.
Care of Public Trust
- Communications & Information-Sharing
- Conflict of Interest
- Code of Ethics
- Screening and Background Checks
Care of Colleagues
- Treatment of People
- Personal Safety, Health, & Liability
- Grievance & Disciplinary Procedures
- Whistleblower Protection
Care of Resources
Alcohol: To serve alcohol or check IDs, you must be 18+ and have a certification from past 3 years.
- Complete online RASP training and test (15 minutes).
- Email your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crowd Management: For large events, we need a certain number of people certified in crowd management. There are no specific additional duties.
- Take the 45-minute Online Course and Test
- Download or take a screen shot of your certificate and send a copy to email@example.com.