Welcome! This is our master library of volunteer resources and information.
Care of Public Trust
- Communications & Information-Sharing
- Conflict of Interest
- Code of Ethics
- Screening and Background Checks
Care of Colleagues
- Treatment of People
- Personal Safety, Health, & Liability
- Grievance & Disciplinary Procedures
- Whistleblower Protection
Care of Resources
Alcohol: To serve alcohol or check IDs, you must be 18+ and have a certification from past 3 years.
- Complete online BARS Certification (15 minutes).
- Email your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crowd Management: For large events, we need a certain number of people certified in crowd management. There are no specific additional duties. We just need to have people on hand who are familiar with issues unique to large events.
- Take the 20-minute Online Course and Test
- Take a screen shot of your certificate and send a copy to email@example.com.
NOTE: Owing to COVID, the Crowd Management training is not operating. We are investigating alternatives.
CAN BE VIEWED BY ADMINS ONLY:
To add to this page
- Feedback Button
- Volunteer Resources and Links (not required)
- Link for reporting hours of volunteer work
- Link for requesting a report of hours worked