- UNCA Oral History Library – Our own repository.
- Jackson County NC LGBTQ+ CollectionOur Western Carolina partners.
- LGBT Oral History Hub – Fairly comprehensive listing of LGBTQ oral history libraries – from which many of the listings below come.
- Country Queers – multimedia project documenting the diverse experiences of rural and small town LGBTQIA folks in the US
- Ozarks Lesbian and Gay Archives Oral History Project– 150 interviews with area residents
- Queer Appalachia Oral History Project-18 interviews of LGBTQ people in Central Appalachia/Eastern Kentucky
- ACT UP Oral History Project – Video interviews of surviving members of AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power, New York
- LGBTQ Religious Archives Network Oral Histories – Collection indexed by faith, subject, geography
- African American AIDS Activism Oral History Project – Documenting the struggle against HIV and AIDS in black communities.
- Lesbian Herstory Archives, Herstories Audiovisual Collection – ~ 3,000 audio and 950 video.
- Archives of Lesbian Oral Testimony – inclusive of Two Spirit, queer, bisexual, and lesbian women, transmen, and others
- Rainbow History – Preserving history of LGBT community in metropolitan Washington DC.
- New York City Trans Oral History Project – documents transgender resistance and resilience in New York City.
- OUTWORDS – first project to travel America recording the stories of LGBTQ pioneers and elders
- Oregon State Queer Archives – experiences of LGBTQ+ people within the OSU and Corvallis communities
- Milwaukee Transgender Oral History Project – 7 Interviews from 2011
Have we missed one? Email a title, description and link.
Photo by Soulful Pizza from Pexels