Thank you Sponsors!!
Over 220 Exhibitors Are Coming to Celebrate, Educate, Advocate, and Serve Our Community
Join the Festival
- Current Vendors & Exhibitors
- Festival Archives
- Asheville Transportation & Parking
- Our Approach to the Festival
Questions? Suggestions? Ideas?
Festival Month Calendar
- If you have a Pride-related event between 9/15/22 and 9/27/22, be sure to add it to our calendar. When selecting a category, check Festival / Festival Week.
- If you wish to discuss Festival Week collaborations, contact BThompson@BlueRidgePride.org.
Teen Sunday Funday Pottery Class
LGBTQIA TEEN CLASS: SUNDAY FUNDAY! WITH LUM AND TONY PRINCE All Together Art and Odyssey Clayworks are pleased to offer an 8 week clay class for LGBTQIA+ teens, ages 13 to 16. Enjoy Odyssey ClayWorks state of the art clay
MANAGING CONCERNS ABOUT FALLS
The Area Council on Aging and Land of Sky are partnering with Asheville Community Yoga to offer a class for seniors to learn more about fall prevention and risk reduction. The class will start April 3rd and run through May
Thrive! Let’s Tai Chi
Thrive!- Let’s Tai Chi Generation Plus is offering another lunch and learn with Tai Chi as our topic. Tai chi for arthritis and falls prevention has been shown to relieve pain, improve physical function, increase balance, and reduce the risk
Blue Ridge Pride announces monthly socials
Many people talk about community and we certainly have a diverse and rich LGBTQ+ community here in Asheville and the region. And while we love seeing all the love at the annual Blue Ridge Pride festival we know there are