A Lasting Legacy
When you plan a gift to support the Blue Ridge Pride Center, you become a partner in the Pride Center’s lasting legacy. Your contributions help strengthen the Blue Ridge Pride Center’s ability to distinguish itself as a great organization, committed to meeting the needs of our community, Western North Carolina and the nation.
Popular Ways To Give
- Bequests and Wills. By including a bequest to the Blue Ridge Pride Center in your will or living trust, you are ensuring that we can continue our mission for years to come.
- Beneficiary Designations. Passionate about supporting the Blue Ridge Pride Center even after your lifetime? It’s not only possible, it’s easy to do with a beneficiary designation. Just name the Blue Ridge Pride Center as a beneficiary to receive assets such as retirement plans and life insurance policies after you’re gone. You simply fill out a form that is entirely separate from your will – which makes this approach an easy way to give.
Gifts That Provide Income
- Charitable Gift Annuities. When you are looking for ways to support the future of the Blue Ridge Pride Center, you shouldn’t feel like you are choosing between your philanthropic goals and financial security. One gift that allows you to support the Blue Ridge Pride Center’s work while receiving fixed payments for life is a charitable gift annuity. Not only does this gift provide you with regular payments and allow us to further our work, but when you create a charitable gift annuity with the Blue Ridge Pride Center you can receive a variety of tax benefits.
- Charitable Trusts. Looking for ways to give the Blue Ridge Pride Center a significant gift? If you have built up a sizeable estate, you may want to check out the advantages of setting up a charitable trust. There are several types of trust – the options allow you to tailor your gift to meet your personal, charitable and financial goals.
More Ways To Give
- Real Estate. Want to make a big gift to the Blue Ridge Pride Center without touching your bank account? Consider giving us real estate. Such a generous gift helps us continue our work for years to come. And a gift of real estate also helps you. When you give us appreciated property you have held longer than one year, you get a federal income tax charitable deduction. You avoid paying capital gains tax. And you no longer have to deal with that property’s maintenance costs, property taxes or insurance.
- Memorials and Tributes. If you have a loved one who has been impacted by the Blue Ridge Pride Center, establishing a memorial or tribute gift is a meaningful way to honor your loved one or celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday while supporting the work of our mission. Your memorial or tribute gift will be a lasting tribute to your loved one and make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
- Endowed Gifts. You have the power to help safeguard the future of the Blue Ridge Pride Center. How? By making an endowed gift. Your gift is an investment in our future, helping us grow and thrive for years to come.