Who Can Submit?
We seek to make this site community-driven. We particularly welcome events and news from:
- Local LGBTQ Organizations and Groups
- LGBTQ+-Welcoming Groups that seek participation from our community
- Non-Profit Organizations that Serve and Welcome the LGBTQ Community
- Businesses that have events and news that are specifically relevant to the LGBTQ community.
What Can I Submit?
While we reserve the right to reject a submission for any reason, we generally focus on the following:
- Directly relevant to our region’s LGBTQ+ community and allies.
- No abusive, defamatory, degrading, deceptive, explicit, or intimidating language.
- No explicit graphics or videos.
How Do I Register?
Before you can submit POSTS and EVENTS, you must complete three steps:
- Register with this site. In doing so, you agree to abide by our Terms of Service.
- Log in.
- Request (and receive) Contributor Privileges.
How Do I Submit and Manage My Content?
- Submit. Once you are approved, you will see new buttons to use on news and event pages. You will also find links under You in the main menu
- Review. Your submission will not appear publicly until we have approved it. We try to do so within 24 hours.
- Edit. You can edit any unexpired content that you have submitted under your login id. You should see an Edit button on the page. If not, check to see if you are logged in under the same ID you used to create the post.
- View Your Events and Your Posts. You will also find these links under You in the main menu.