From top to bottom, Blue Ridge Pride is run by volunteers. Awesome volunteers. Lots of volunteers. And we’ve got just the role for you. We have something for every interest: advocacy, marketing, training, entertainment — something for every interest and availability.
- Work an Event: Provide 3-5 hours of support for a specific event – like our festival, a concert or a street fair. Pour beer, set up tents, check coats, sell merchandise. Meet people. Have fun.
- Lead a Program: Take responsibility for a long-term initiative with a specific objective. The commitment generally involves 5-10 hours a month and is ongoing.
- Complete a Project: These are short-burst projects – typically 5-30 hours over a few days or a few weeks.
- Provide Occasional Support: We have a variety of ongoing support needs that can be broken down into a few hours a week or month — usually at times that suit you.
We need your help. You’d be terrific.
- BARS Alcohol Server Certification: Required of anyone checking IDs or serving alcohol. Email your completed certificate to email@example.com.
- Crowd Control Certification: After you take the course & pass the test, take a screen shot of your certificate and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Media / Photo Release Form
- Event Sign-in Sheet
Guides & Policies
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Conduct & Confidentiality
- Volunteer Guidebook